"absolutely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I slapped the water-flow switch with more strength than was strictly necessary, absolutely disgusted with myself.
- A spokesman for Asda said: "We are absolutely disgusted and appalled by the behaviour of this man.
- Public opinion is disgusted with nations that will not try to track down terrorists, absolutely disgusted.
- We came to see your play last night and we were absolutely disgusted.
- The others, in their characteristic vileness, thought it great sport, but Drizzt found himself absolutely disgusted.
- The jockey described the ban as 'a joke,' adding: "I'm absolutely disgusted.
- Gould said: 'I'm absolutely disgusted at this decision and find it very hard to swallow.
- She said the phone hacking scandal had left her "absolutely disgusted" and said the media should respect people's privacy during times of bereavement or illness.
- I was absolutely disgusted at that.
- I am absolutely disgusted with this and shall be finding out to whom I write an outraged letter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.