"wall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their table was next to a window wall, giving them a view out across the river.
- Al got up and walked over to the window wall.
- I have now worked my way back to the wall of windows.
- He got up from the desk, then went to the window wall and stood there.
- He moved to the long mirror by the window wall.
- The living room has a 40-foot window wall and an 18-foot ceiling.
- All the rooms were similar, with one wall of windows.
- The living room, off to the right, had a wall of windows not visible from the street.
- We came out in a large, ground floor lab with one wall of windows.
- The large kitchen has a wall of windows looking out to the back yard.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.