"urban" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Large French cities are often surrounded by areas of urban decay.
- In the 1960s, several race riots occurred following the start of urban decay.
- The estate is often used as a typical example of urban decay.
- The street is an international symbol of urban decay and human degradation.
- In the 1990's, the city became a symbol of urban decay.
- That was one reason why urban decay rarely touched the heart of a city.
- Our building was once abandoned, a monument of urban decay.
- This led to mass unemployment and high levels of urban decay.
- This area has had problems with urban decay, especially in the historic center.
- One can forget about the problems of urban decay even yet up there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.