"upper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some damage was sustained to the upper section of the boat.
- The upper section where they were riding was a little more than 6 feet high.
- It took wing for the next tree's upper section, then started down again.
- Its engineers later worked on the design of the upper sections.
- Between 1937 and 1939, the upper section was converted to double track.
- The upper rectangular section was built between 1489 and 1518.
- The media zone is located in the upper section of the western stand.
- In the upper left section is a ship sailing on the sea.
- Their upper sections closed almost to the point of joining.
- It would, however, increase the travel distance to the upper sections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.