"upper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girl's eye came level with the upper part of the man's arm.
- Looking back, she could just see the upper part of the house.
- The upper part of the front range has been changed, probably in 1859.
- Further works, particularly on the upper part of the west front, took place in the 13th century.
- It was not so easy to know what went on in the upper part of the house.
- At least, not in the upper part of his mind.
- Then he came into an upper part of the town.
- She put her hands around the upper part of my arm, and held herself against me.
- The man on the floor started to raise the upper part of his body.
- The upper parts were added in the late 15th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.