"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the centrifuge tube spattered, the Yale researcher washed down the area with disinfectant and thought no more of it.
- The incubated, enriched sample is placed into a centrifuge tube.
- Plastic centrifuge tubes, especially microcentrifuge tubes tend to be less expensive.
- Water is preferred when plastic centrifuge tubes are used.
- I am no expert on centrifuge tubes, but just as an old Army trooper, I can tell you a couple of things.
- The detached cells were transferred to a centrifuge tube and spun at 2500 rpm for 5 minutes.
- Draw off the suspension with a Pasteur pipette leaving debris behind, and transfer to a conical centrifuge tube.
- Draw off the cell suspension and centrifuge at 150 g for 10 min in a conical centrifuge tube.
- They usually comprise a rotor containing two, four, six, or many more numbered wells within which the samples, contained in centrifuge tubes, may be placed.
- The tube has an inner diameter that fits the most commonly used centrifuge tube containing the spin columns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.