"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She followed Iphis and Vaffa through a collapsible tube into the living quarters.
- Since 2008, Sky-Watcher has been the only worldwide manufacturer of FlexTube-dobsonians with collapsible tubes, a patent-registered design.
- Now he concentrated on his own products, which he offered in a collapsible tube, instead of in the stick form used by other producers.
- Colgate was the first toothpaste in a collapsible tube, introduced in 1896, when it had previously been sold in glass jars since 1873.
- Such silencing may be acceptable if it is a soft collapsible tube, as this cannot syphon.
- "The bird with a collapsible tube for a neck."
- Examples of products produced by this process are: collapsible tubes, fire extinguisher cases, shock absorber cylinders and gear blanks.
- Doctor Washington Wentworth Sheffield was an American dentist and is best known for being the first person to manufacture toothpaste in a collapsible tube.
- In addition, the KerPlunk Game to Go features a collapsible tube, making it more portable than the standard version.
- Some interesting information is offered: en plein air painting was facilitated, for example, by paints being put in small collapsible tubes for easier transport.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.