"true" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So the statement isn't literally true, but it actually is useful.
- By the Easter he turned 83, in 1987, it was literally true.
- It was almost literally true that she looked no older.
- Of course that was literally true; a demon could not take physical form on Earth.
- She had once thought it literally true that he was the only person in the world who knew everything.
- This was the first time it had been literally true.
- Finally, to the question rarely asked: Is it literally true?
- While the title was not literally true, the term caught on.
- Considering what I thought was going on inside the building, that might have been literally true.
- It is literally true that no two people share the same reality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.