"tree" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these children have never seen an apple tree.
- Don't sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me.
- I won't sit under the apple tree with anyone else.
- So if you're in an area where there are other apple trees, you should have no problem.
- This is a traditional and popular form for apple trees.
- With a start, Tom looked down, and saw a dark figure standing under an apple tree.
- In one, we see an apple tree through a kitchen window.
- They were now driving past some very old apple trees next to the road.
- He cut off its feet and fell into the apple tree.
- An apple tree can be found on the southern side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.