"track" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't have to watch the man to keep track of him.
- We are working with the government to keep track of international students.
- Then, they kept track of them over seven and a half years.
- And until then he'd keep track of her with his mind.
- Our time will be new and hard to keep track of.
- I want to keep track of the man who was with me.
- How do you keep track of what they are doing?
- You just have to keep track of what you've told them.
- How do you keep track of what the government does every day?
- I like when you keep track of me a little.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.