"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is expected to handle 15 million metric tons by 2004.
- The total weight of the gun was 1,000 metric tons.
- About half the 800,000 metric tons of the food needed has been promised.
- In 1996, the level rose to 59.3 million metric tons.
- This has increased since then to 771,000 metric tons in 2007.
- Total world demand last year was 3,480 metric tons, up 12 percent.
- Its weight has been estimated to be 85.21 metric tons.
- That's 4.2 million metric tons with a value of more than $4.1 billion.
- China had been expected to buy 300,000 metric tons of sugar.
- During the last two decades, this number was only 145 million metric tons per year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.