"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The airport also handled 19,500 short tons of air freight per month.
- Often, the short ton is used to measure objects that have a very large weight.
- Chlorine was priced at $330 per dry short ton, up $130 on 2008's price of $200.
- Its mouth is large enough to hold up to 90 tonnes (100 short tons) of food and water.
- It is the power required to melt or freeze one short ton of ice per day.
- As of October 2008, the price per short ton had declined to $111.50.
- The tank had a weight of about fifty short tons.
- There are roughly 2 short tons in a cord of wood.
- Coal production was at 9.254 million short tons as of 2007.
- Extraction in 2006 was a record 1.16 billion short tons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.