"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sight of these two boys together seemed to make some in the store uncomfortable, and his friend's parents pulled him away.
- "We realized that these songs seemed to draw a natural line under the last 31 years of our working together."
- They seemed to be a very long time together.
- The white of her dress seemed brighter than all the walls together.
- Even the range of nut and bolt sizes used to hold the thing together seems to have been considered.
- Why did the idea of two women together always seem such a turn-on to them?
- She seems together, but she's a bit away, like she's on Values or something.
- But all the people he was seem to be having a terrific time together.
- But whatever threads hold them together seem to fray a bit around this time of year.
- - 12 days ago She seems to be a down to earth person I wish them all the luck and hopefully a long life together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.