"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They rose together and left the garden shed, walking in the wind.
- In late afternoon, when the time came to part, they both knew it and rose together from the table.
- Then the two will be kept equal, and allowed to rise together in line with inflation.
- That is, all parts of a spectrum will rise and fall together.
- Then he gave the signal for the two to rise together.
- The men who had been chained together rose as one.
- They rose together to bow the newcomers to their places.
- The twins rise on their knees together as these men approach.
- They all rose together and we could make nothing of them.
- The two heads rose together above the brush, but just a few inches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.