"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For portable or mobile use, such as steam locomotives, the two are mounted together.
- General arrangement To avoid problems of premature condensation, the engine and boiler units were mounted together.
- The rear steering wheels (2) were mounted very close together).
- Another displayed overlapping photographs mounted together to make a mosaic of the whole Ruhr.
- The shoes were encased in a glass box with the heels mounted together.
- They require a unit that has the spout and faucets mounted together on a single base.
- The films are created with five cameras which are mounted together.
- Large works are usually composed of multiple units, which are mounted together or combined with other materials.
- With the "two-stage" approach, the preamplifier and power amplifier are often mounted together in a rack case.
- Typically, these are 12 locked post office boxes mounted together on a pole in the courtyard of an apartment complex.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.