"television" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The national television channels were only on the air for part of the day.
- Now they are fighting back with an international television channel of their own.
- But the man is asking him to change the television channel.
- At the time, it was the most powerful television channel in America.
- The result was to open hundreds of new television channels.
- The television channel five cannot be received in the village.
- Most of the town residents have access to almost all Television channels.
- The party has plans to launch its own television channel.
- As of 2012, there are believed to be about 76 television channels in the country.
- It is one of the largest television channels in that country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.