"support" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They support groups working toward a cleaner environment and world peace.
- He was an active Catholic but also supported other religious groups.
- "But the bottom line is, they support groups that want to kill Jews."
- Many patients also turn to support groups of their peers, reasoning that there is no such thing as too much help.
- We are exploring opportunities right now, supporting groups of parents.
- The station has not supported any political parties or religious groups from its founding.
- He supported cultural, educational, and medical groups, with his donations.
- Nobody should support terrorist groups and thus enable them to be active in other countries.
- The resource center offers both information and referrals to support groups.
- Those assigned to support groups had a median survival time of 17.9 months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.