"strip" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the relatively minor regulatory changes that have been put in place since sub-prime are being gradually stripped away.
- The softer materials which once surrounded it have been gradually stripped away by erosion, leaving the bluff.
- And the liability relief was gradually stripped away.
- But neither the gods nor the man will leave the woman alone, and the civilised veneer of her existence is gradually stripped away.
- But he gradually stripped all such extras away, employing the low-tech approach that characterizes many of his productions.
- But he took his time, gradually stripping the robe off her with one hand while his other roamed up and down her body.
- Perhaps not coincidentally, Mr. Gorbachev's privileges have been gradually stripped away.
- So that the dense sound of ticking was gradually stripped away, like members of a performing orchestra laying down their instruments one after the next.
- The court has traditionally deferred to the president in wartime, then gradually stripped the office of any newly accrued authority once the hostilities ended.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.