"stride" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked ahead and saw a gentleman striding onto the other end of the bridge.
- The captain greeted him as Gold strode onto the bridge.
- She strode onto the bridge and looked at the viewscreen.
- Striding once more onto solidity, he turned about and looked across the short distance.
- It was said that when he strode onto the parade ground, birds stopped singing.
- He strode past them and out onto the street again.
- The tall first officer strode from the ready room onto the bridge.
- He strode across the road and onto the beach.
- Fine with me, she thought as she strode onto the bridge.
- The door slid open and he strode onto the bridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.