"store" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jane began working at a variety store in the summer of 1945, when she was 16 years old.
- The owner of the local variety store took it upon himself to provide television service to the community.
- He went out of his boarding house and to the variety store.
- His father had run a variety store and restaurant nearby.
- A few years later their products were sold nationwide in national variety stores.
- So here we were challenging two popular stores with a little old 18-foot independent variety store.
- The family lived upstairs from the his fathers' small variety store.
- Whether you work for a variety store or anybody, you have got to do the politics of your job.
- A former variety store next door was also acquired.
- It didn't quite register that we had saved Carol until a few days later at the variety store.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.