"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On this basis, I propose that bribing potential criminals to behave themselves with sports tickets be trialled here first.
- A sports ticket derivative is a type of futures contract specifically for sports tickets.
- Vallone claims that sports tickets have risen faster than any other form of entertainment in the past five years, and backs it up with numbers.
- One in which the principle currency is sports tickets.
- He became the guy who could get you sports tickets.
- He also received sports tickets and extensive security and technical services for his various homes.
- The same goes for trading new athletic shoes and sports tickets and the like for guns.
- I mean, people scalp sports tickets for the same reason.
- Concierges also stand to make money out of sports tickets.
- Sports Pop Quiz and you could win a year's worth of sports tickets!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.