"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite the broadening of some aspects of the plot, other taboos remained, and publishers discouraged authors from writing about controversial subjects such as terrorism, warfare, and masculine sports.
- Many women have done this again in the last decade or so, usually sticking to masculine sports hat shapes, baseball caps among them, or east European rabbinical effects to combat the cold blast.
- Skiing is a very masculine sport.
- But it may be said that in masculine sports and games, other than the great game of debate, there is definite emulation and eclipse.
- When Richarlyson undertook legal action, the complaint was thrown out by the judge, who stated "football was a virile masculine sport and not a homosexual one."
- The Richarlyson affair occurred in which a judge was brought before the Justice Council of São Paulo for stating in court that soccer is a "virile, masculine sport and not a homosexual one."
- (May 30): Women continue to integrate their way into predominately masculine sports.
- Boxing and wrestling were traditionally considered to be more masculine sports.
- Just as he has an almost comically vast palette of aggressive masculine sports and hobbies, with costumes and gear, he has a vast palette of cultural preferences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.