"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His legal practice has concentrated in the areas of corporate finance, sports law and government affairs.
- Topics have included international law (2008), and sports law (2006) in recent years.
- They were chosen for their experience in arbitration and sports law.
- He was an expert not only in legal ethics, but in sports law as well.
- Levy is considered one of the top practitioners of sports law in the country.
- There are many other courses involving sports, economics, management, law, etc.
- He is also a recognised leader in public law and sports law.
- Issues like defamation and privacy rights are also an integral aspect of sports law.
- Until recently, torts were never a part of the landscape of sports law.
- "You're getting for the most part expert people working there, and a body of sports law has developed around issues like doping and team selections."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.