"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But then, we think of how these sports franchise moves really work.
- But his luck running a sports franchise was considerably less.
- Or to support with tax dollars in any way the operations of a professional sports franchise.
- But that's a lot to ask of anyone, much less a sports franchise.
- It was, at the time, the highest amount ever paid for an American professional sports franchise.
- Maybe we should start thinking about newspapers as more like professional sports franchises.
- The value of America's most famous sports franchise has never been higher.
- The idea you have to do something is probably a bad way to run a sports franchise.
- "Buying a sports franchise was something that we wanted to do," he added.
- If only because that's the way every good sports franchise is run, with stability.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.