"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cowling was split vertically, and could hinge open for maintenance.
- Many of the pine boards had split vertically.
- Splitting is usually done to logs that are already sawn to length and so they may be split vertically.
- The skin over that bud has split vertically!
- Windows are held inside containers, which can be split vertically or horizontally.
- Where once a 25-foot-wide town house stood on West 16th Street, a pair of brothers plans to build two residences in a single building split vertically.
- It was split vertically in halves, and there was nothing, or at least very little inside it.
- But in pre-industrial Africa, countries split vertically, along rigid tribal lines, and so party competition can lead to group warfare.
- Similarly the fuselage built the same way, although it was split vertically along the centerline.
- On these cars, the rear door window glass was split vertically in half.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.