"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the study, doctors randomly split 891 women - all with breast tumors 2 inches or less in diameter that had spread to their lymph nodes - into two groups.
- Similarly, a standard statistical approach to adjust for overfitting is to randomly split the data into a training and test samples.
- The thirty semifinalists were randomly split into different groups.
- Reward Challenge: The tribe would be randomly split into two teams.
- Participants in each home were randomly split into two groups, each with 10 people.
- They randomly split the patients into two treatment groups.
- The women were randomly split into three groups that took a placebo pill or 15 or 20 milligrams of A3309 once daily for two weeks.
- This method randomly splits the dataset into training and validation data.
- The participants were randomly split into two groups: one was given a nasal spray containing nicotine and the other a placebo spray.
- Elimination Challenge: The contestants were randomly split into three teams:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.