"skull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave her a hard time, she cracked his skull.
- The sort of thing you could crack someone's skull open with.
- We're short several men, including the one whose skull you cracked.
- Nearly cracked my skull on the floor as we went up.
- Was it in your house beyond you cracked his skull?
- "She threw a man into a wall hard enough to crack his skull."
- They need a strong leader who'll crack skulls when the time comes to make a deal.
- Cracked his skull, you know, and doesn't think straight yet.
- Her jaw set, and she shot him a look hard enough to crack his skull.
- It was no use cracking her skull, she decided at length.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.