"skull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Do any man try to cut a line before those women are aboard, I will split his skull.
- At that moment Mark rises up behind him and splits his skull.
- Right between the eyes, I told myself, and split his skull wide open.
- He could make out the club, though, against the stars, coming down with a force intended to split his skull.
- My blade split its skull and continued on into the shoulder.
- He wished the pain that threatened to split his skull would go away.
- "And I have a migraine trying to split my skull wide open."
- The second Indian caught the blow just as he was turning, and it split his skull.
- The head of the weapon had split its narrow skull.
- Everything went black and a spike of pain seemed to split her skull.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.