"ship" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A ship had been sent in response to that call.
- The Russian ship had been sent on its way a week earlier.
- Should she have sent more ships to find the source?
- They send ships down after us, and we go up over the top.
- I will send a ship every ten years or so to check on you.
- "How soon will we be able to send a ship through?"
- Large ships are sometimes sent in pieces, which we put back together.
- I'm sending a ship down now to pick you up.
- I sent ships and men at arms to collect the first two.
- "In two more years they will send a ship," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.