"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On that particular afternoon the sea near to shore lay in a rippled sheet stained reddish orange by the dying light; farther out, a golden haze obscured the horizon and made the skeletal riggings of the returning fishing boats seem like the crawling of huge insects in a cloud of pollen.
- Runoff ran in a rippled sheet over the ledge at the brow of the cave.
- But now and then there were eerie clues to what this was all about: a blue seat cushion, or a rippled sheet of metal with the red and white colors of T.W.A. By 2:30 this afternoon, the Guard had finished loading the two trucks.
- What's noteworthy is the proud, dignified presence of this sacred creature, covered with a rippled, crumpled sheet of silver that evokes its hanging fleece.
- There was a small pond in the shape of an open rose, and its flower held a rippled sheet of ice.
- In the Hubble snapshot, the nebula looks like a rippled sheet.
- The objects range from nose ornaments and ear pieces, some of them amazingly large, to human and animal figures, like a famous Inca llama whose hanging fleece is evoked by the rippled, crumpled sheet of silver that covers its body.
- In the work featured on the altar, the angel belongs to an aerial and sublime dimension, enveloped in an encircling rippled sheet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.