"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took police a whole year to file a charge sheet.
- On September 17, 1945 they were served a copy of charge sheet.
- Several weeks would be necessary, if the length of the charge sheet was anything to go by.
- He submitted the first charge sheet to the court on June 11, 2004.
- Four of the activists have released their charge sheets on the internet.
- They did something for which I'm now left holding the charge sheet, as you pointed out.
- She stopped in front of Tyson and presented him with the charge sheet.
- Pierce remained standing as the board read the charge sheets.
- The police officers who prepared the check report and charge sheet would be in the court.
- On 4 November 1993, the police file a charge sheet against 189 accused.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.