"settlement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Native American settlement in the area goes back to unknown dates.
- This Native settlement shrank during the early 1900s as most of its members moved away.
- It was reputed to be the largest native settlement in Africa.
- Reaching the main native settlement at 0100, they immediately began making their reconnaissance working north.
- This native settlement later became the head mission for this region.
- It is the only native settlement in the district to have a stable economy, thanks in part to the available land.
- This was a very innovative approach to native settlements, seeing as it entered them into capitalism.
- The occupants hiked for three days to the nearest native settlement.
- The local springs provided water for Native American settlements, and early travelers.
- Native settlement of the area is well documented archaeologically and occurred in three waves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.