"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The electronic climate control received an update in the form of three automatic and two manual settings.
- My pictures are not coming good for moving objects and i have problem in manual setting.
- The camera offered aperture priority exposure with the option of manual settings.
- The early Nokia implementation requires the manual setting of an attribute in the phone book.
- But for this method to work you need a camera with at least the option of manual settings.
- Now, maybe the world moved away from such direct manipulation because fewer photographers fiddle with manual settings for each shot.
- This includes things like manual setting, hill climb, cardio burn, and endurance challenges.
- Such mechanical adapter rings typically require manual setting of focus and aperture.
- They have got manual settings on there haven't they?
- However, a good number of cameras will still fire pre-flashes even on a manual setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.