"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Public buildings of the first half of the 20th century often provided an architectural setting for sculpture, especially in relief.
- Over the last fifteen years, he produced works of art that include computer technology, video, sound, and architectural settings.
- Shot in different locations around the world, the five films are also enhanced by unusual architectural settings and natural scenery.
- As a result, the works look more like ornaments torn from an architectural setting than paintings in their own right.
- The front wall will be remodelled, with two new piers to improve the architectural setting.
- Duccio was also one of the first painters to put figures in architectural settings.
- The same for the architectural settings he gives them: preposterous but plausible.
- It depicts an outdoor architectural setting similar to other works by de Chirico at this time.
- The architectural setting is integral to any reading of the compositions.
- His imagination does not stop there but builds around it an architectural setting and a distant landscape.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.