"sacred" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sacred Images is the biggest thing to hit the museum in years.
- This sacred image can be dated back to more than 200 years.
- They moved around the town where armed and wore the sacred image.
- "Only I don't understand, why do foreigners need our sacred images?"
- He also set up statues of him, or rather sacred images, practically all over the world.
- At the same time, it's like a sacred image made profane.
- She was living very modestly, the larger part of her rooms given over to sacred images.
- All three buildings have as their main theme a great dome under which is positioned the sacred image.
- I don't know why anyone would make sacred images of the Mother out of mud.
- This mask was created when some melted coins happened to look like a sacred Indian image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.