"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We just got one order for a thousand dollars' worth of piano rolls.
- "The piano rolls are not exactly the way he would have played," she said.
- It's neither the human performance nor the piano roll, but a mixture of the two.
- Rachmaninoff was also involved in various ways with music on piano rolls.
- This technology to record a live performance onto a piano roll was not developed until 1904.
- The use of piano rolls began to decline in the 1920s although one type is still being made today.
- He even made a piano roll of the piece, but always kept the score to himself.
- The results are quite sophisticated, picking up where the piano roll left off.
- Unfortunately, these piano rolls are now thought to be lost.
- Fauré made piano rolls of his music for several companies between 1905 and 1913.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.