"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Worf turned his dive into a forward roll, coming up in a kneeling position.
- A few of the students even tried leaping over a rolled-up mat and landing in a forward roll.
- He made a forward roll, eyes and mouth tightly closed, curling his body into a ball.
- The forward roll is one of the most basic elements in gymnastics.
- The backward roll is similar to the forward roll but in reverse.
- It is considered an advanced forward roll, demonstrating flight and a smooth landing.
- She hit the floor and tucked herself into a forward roll.
- Her stomach did a slow forward roll and her head began to pound.
- He entered the room with a forward roll.
- The cab started, and with its forward roll Alan felt an obliteration of the past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.