"role" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have a more active role in the business of court.
- Of course, right now, you might not feel up to taking an active role in anything.
- Parents also will be asked to play a more active role in their children's education.
- The court has taken an active role on issues of public health.
- After his studies, he took an active role in government.
- I've tried to take an active role in the community, like my parents did.
- Clinton campaign officials say she did not play an active role in the case.
- Some believe the Government must play a more active role.
- Taking an active role in your medical care is always a good idea.
- The dead play an active role in the lives of the living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.