"restore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was no use trying to restore order at this point.
- You'll help her do whatever's needed to restore order, and all will be well.
- The government will do whatever is necessary to restore order, he says.
- The sound of her name was all that it took to restore order.
- Within minutes, the police and the soldiers had restored order.
- Federal troops had to be called out to restore order.
- It was necessary to restore order, and I did that.
- True men of science could only hope to restore order.
- He used them to help restore order in the city.
- "Do you have enough men that we can restore order?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.