"restaurant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He told us not to go to an Italian restaurant.
- In fact, Italian restaurants have had things their own way for some years now.
- Even the Italian restaurants are different than they were just a couple of years ago.
- The setting is now an Italian restaurant in the 1950's.
- No village seems too small to have at least one Italian restaurant.
- We ate out in a small Italian restaurant up the road.
- Then we all went out for dinner at the new Italian restaurant on the corner.
- In the last couple of years, it seems every new Italian restaurant has called itself northern.
- The site was a little Italian restaurant a few blocks from the office.
- This is the best Italian restaurant in the convention center area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.