"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You make him be the one who is appealing and it is the People who willfully refuse Your Honor's order.
- Louis was willfully refusing to settle down to his studies- Damned if she'd wait till morning to have it out with him!
- Red-meat conservatives, who willfully refuse to learn from their 1995 mistakes, yearn to boot Clinton when he's down.
- While the vital necessity of recognizing the existence of evil was obvious to Richard, it was clearly a concept that many people willfully refused to face.
- Only Leon willfully refuses to tell stories.
- Ross felt himself in the position of a diagnostician whose patient willfully refuses to tell where it hurts.
- Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz wrote that the problem with the report is what its composers willfully and deliberately refused to see and hear.
- He was charged with criminal contempt the following month for unlawfully and willfully refusing court orders that he testify as a grand jury witness.
- All "God has done" in such cases is to give the parents brains which they willfully refuse to use, it seems to me.
- Passengers that willfully refuse to provide identification at security checkpoint will be denied access to the secure area of airports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.