"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rose continued to recruit new musicians to replace band members who either left or were fired.
- "American Idol" recruits new musicians at a time when even the major recording companies are increasingly powerless to find and promote their own.
- Many well known groups rehearse there, or recruit musicians from the village.
- From Canada comes the comment that 'because musical demands are now far less challenging, it is difficult to recruit serious musicians'.
- Gage went out of his way to recruit musicians for the album who would be "sympathetic" and "patient".
- At first he struggled to recruit other like-minded musicians to his vision.
- And he recruits musicians whom he has played with for years; learning the music comes quickly because they already know one another's sensibilities.
- And it has recruited musicians from elsewhere to join its happy few, its band of brothers.
- Upon returning to Brazil, he recruited musicians, mostly from among his friends.
- Kember recruited new musicians for the group Spectrum in 1991.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.