"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, she quickly won popular and critical recognition under her own name as a major artist on Victor recordings.
- Historical criticism began in the 17th century and gained popular recognition in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- They receive popular recognition for their role.
- It is possible that this was not Haidara's original surname, and represented popular recognition of the challenge he posed to the colonial government.
- If the upper reaches of popular recognition have eluded him, he is certain that he has gained something more valuable.
- The use of the term "data center," as applied to specially designed computer rooms, started to gain popular recognition about this time.
- Critical and popular recognition came from the mid seventies.
- In contrast, an increasingly popular recognition processing theory, is that of top-down processing.
- The museum's acquisition of Nighthawks "launched" the painting to its "immense popular recognition."
- Ike's military greatness is long overdue for the popular recognition that this book may bring to it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.