"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A quick surge of music made his heart pump all the harder.
- They intended to reach the corner and make a quick surge upon men whose guns were almost empty.
- She felt a quick surge of pity but fiercely suppressed it, looking away.
- Sam was aware of a quick surge of resentment that they should be surprised.
- She felt a quick surge of anger, and then a slower, deeper anxiety that had nothing to do with him.
- He felt the quick surge, the inner click that presaged acquisition.
- I felt a quick surge of guilt and the need to contact her.
- Bryan felt the quick surge of hope, then ruthlessly toned it down.
- This quick surge into the interior of the defense is traditionally called a "dive".
- She felt a quick surge of tension from the Stonedownor, which he made no attempt to conceal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.