"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, they have been used for quick, stealthy reconnaissance and raids.
- I did a quick reconnaissance of the downstairs while they were gone, knowing we'd find nothing.
- "This is to be a quick reconnaissance," Kirk said.
- "We've made a quick reconnaissance against growing resistance," Kawalsky reported.
- One or two of them made a quick reconnaissance around us, seeing that we were chained.
- A quick reconnaissance revealed no alarm system I could see.
- Still crouched on the ground, Talon made a quick reconnaissance.
- The first fire crews arrived at 7.21pm and after a quick reconnaissance three more pumps were requested to attend.
- This was not a real exploring foray, but a quick reconnaissance.
- Fighting frustration, I stand up and take another quick reconnaissance of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.