"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This homey, simple, straightforward dish is the cook's quick version of a stew.
- We've got classic recipes for Stir up Sunday and a quick version if you've left it to the last minute.
- Just as in the quick version, a few hands are never broken up.
- I introduced myself and my companions, and gave him the quick expurgated version.
- It gives those around us a quick, easy-to-read version of a complex and fickle existence.
- The wire services send out quick early versions of stories, often without much detail.
- The shorter time will not produce quite the same results, but the seasonings are so intense that even the quick version is very appealing.
- Karl did a quick version before he raced down the steps, breathless with the possibility of real action.
- Last year, he produced a quick version of the Nativity on video.
- He gave her a quick version of Mark's disappearance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.