"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Investors are not looking for quick schemes that endanger the company.
- On the absurdity of his get rich quick schemes, which involved him with shady financiers.
- Having started using the Internet for email, Pearl found a get rich quick scheme and invested.
- Minimum wage does not work, it is yet another get rich quick scheme.
- Get rich quick schemes often assert that wealth can be obtained by working at home.
- It gave him a sense of security, knowing he had a tidy sum to fall back on if Barrett's get-rich quick scheme fell through.
- "I had been operating on larks and quick schemes," he said.
- He has a penchant for getting involved in get-rich quick schemes, often having to be rescued by Nash.
- So they went to his office, turns out he's one of these people who runs a get rich quick scheme.
- It is hard to feel much compassion for someone who loses all their money by trying some get rich quick scheme.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.