"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sensors have long been available to give quick readings of physical variables, like pressure and temperature.
- He gave one of the copied memos a quick reading.
- I switched on the calibration grid and took a quick reading.
- A quick reading told him that Karin had done her job; this should be enough to get the court order.
- By the way, that was a very quick reading.
- I avoided them, because a quick reading of what was in the newspaper made it all sound pretty complicated.
- "That," she declared, "is because people are not books containing just a single page to be understood in one quick reading."
- So, Johnson says that he has to do some quick reading up for his new role.
- I also welcome the quick reading which the matter has received here in Parliament.
- "Maybe, as a favor to me, she would be willing to come out to your place and give you a quick reading."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.