"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beyond that, I have little but quick and disjointed impressions.
- I make notes, setting down my quick impressions of him, and he goes away happy.
- He faced them again, and she saw that her quick impression had been correct.
- It's a different matter than an outdoor billboard, where you're going to get a quick impression.
- Katherine described the quick impression that had flooded through her mind while she was in the lake.
- Distorted color images make quick impressions and race off the screen.
- She had the quick impression of a firm body and raging heat.
- The boys stood in the kitchen and gathered quick impressions.
- Such, at least, was the young man's quick impression.
- He had a quick impression of richness and order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.