"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here's a quick snapshot of what various skin-care products do for your skin.
- I saw the lock and the space outside as quick snapshots.
- This is by design: it's so you can take a quick snapshot of something that's exciting without having to unlock the phone.
- His image flashed on her brain like quick snapshots.
- A chart on a slide is just a quick snapshot of that information, tailored to a particular audience.
- This will give your doctor a quick snapshot of your most important information.
- Plus it does make sharing quick snapshots, planning parties, etc. a breeze.
- In fact she'd never seen her mother so giggly and girlish as she lined them up for a series of quick snapshots.
- On the last day of my command I gathered up the platoon for a quick snapshot.
- In the meantime, here's a quick snapshot just to whet your wanderlust.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.